Drop the “e” in eCommerce: Connect Your Retail Brand to More Shoppers, Across More Channels
For decades shopper marketing was simply a conversation around activating at retail—how does a fashion brand compel a shopper to buy in the store? Today, with the onset of digital, mobile, direct-to-consumer buying and subscription models, that conversation has dramatically evolved. However while marketers categorize these new platforms in the context of e-commerce, in fact any moment is a moment of commerce.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Understand that shoppers are humans and humans are shoppers, via a fresh definition of the connected fashion shopper
- Identify the “moments of commerce” most effective in connecting and converting across retail channels
- Discover how monthly location signals may be incorporated with third party and client data to reach the connected shopper
- Learn about measurement metrics that drive profitability, relationships and loyalty
- Recognize specific consumer behaviors that will shape future fashion retail strategies