Building a Social Engagement Strategy That Works for your Business
Whether you’re B2B or B2C, customers are talking to you on social media. So what’s a brand supposed to say back? Using examples from experience developing MailChimp’s strategy, this session will prepare you to engage with your digital audience in meaningful ways that can educate, delight, and convert.
At the end of this session, you’ll be able to:
- Identify channels where your audience—and prospective customers—are
- Find conversations worth engaging with
- Develop messaging for every stage of the customer lifecycle
- Scalably develop creative assets (or, How GIFs Solve So Much)
- Track qualitative and quantitative data to measure impact